The situation at the moment
- Got the logo for my ‘Retridemption’ brand made as you can see! I edited it to go onto Twitter, Facebook and here. Not really happy with the website header but I honestly can’t think of how to improve it. It’ll have to do for now.
- Made a decision with my partner about our living arrangements. We decided to save up for a house as we’d rather buy one than rent. In the current climate, rent is super high and it would be the same amount as repayments on a modest house. Sick of being in limbo.
- Went and saw the questgiver (aka my life coach) for the first time in a long time. Talking to her makes me feel so much better and we talk about stuff that heads me in the right direction.
- Set up a trello board and added a heap of information to it for the team!
- Got a logo made for the game (coming soon)
- Created a list of maps needed for the team
- Added the profiles of the Surface Hunters to the boards
- Started the first sprint of the project to the boards (I’m using a version of Agile project management here to help me figure this out), which includes:
- The dialogue system
- Start splash screen
- Dialogue graphics
- Hunters theme song
- 3D map of the Hunter Manor’s library and mess hall (I drew some concept art for it, which is saying something because it’s the first time in about 8 years I’ve seriously drawn. They didn’t turn out so bad either – so people keep saying)
What I’m currently doing:
- Writing dialogue for events
- Writing chapters for the Hunters narrative
- Drawing the outer entrance of the Hunter Manor
- Drawing the ground floor foyer of the Hunter Manor
- Creating an Agile project plan for Hunters demo project
- Researching for a business plan/finding a template
- Adding the Manor Hunter profiles to Trello
- Adding the Angels profiles to Trello
- Checking out the first version of the game posted up in our team forums
So much to do!