Ah yes. If you’ve been reading for some time you would have seen this adversary mulling around. Now it’s time to face her head-on!
So how am I going to defeat this chick? Well, her HP will go down when I complete these objectives:
- Find/make a template for storyboards for the cinematic parts
- Find/make a template for the non-interactive dialogue
- Find/make a template for the interactive/NPC dialogue that changes depending on event
And then there is the multitude of events and their sub-parts that actually need to be written.
- 6 >1min (long) cinematic animations
- 6 <1min (short) cinematic animations
- 102 non-interactive dialogue sequences
- 54 (at the minimum) interactive dialogue situations
All up that’s 171 objectives. Now what are these worth in terms of HP?
- Template finding = 1 HP each = 3HP total
- Long cinematic = 10 HP each = 60 HP total
- Short cinematic = 5 HP each = 30 HP total
- Non-interactive dialogue = 5 HP each = 510 HP total
- Interactive dialogue = 7 HP each = 378 HP total
Total boss HP = 981 HP. Let’s round it up to 1000 for some events I may not have foreseen. That’s one tough lady.
Now, I’ve completed two long cinematic storyboard sequences and one non-interactive dialogue section. Ahhhh, that’s not much at all now. Only 28 points. But it’s a start.
So here’s the current boss status.